Energy Re-Balancing Programme for Tired Mums
- Are you tired of feeling exhausted and stressed all the time?
- Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning?
- Do you feel you have no time to eat the right food?
If this sounds like you, a personalised nutrition programme can help you rediscover your vitality and sparkle.
What is your body trying to tell you?
Having a family is such a wonderful stage in life. But with this comes lots of responsibilities, lack of sleep, stressful days and little time for yourself. During pregnancy, Mums tend to take particularly good care of themselves and the growing baby. Once the baby is born, most of the attention goes on to the new baby and Mums tend to come last.
Our bodies are amazing. Truly amazing! But when the body experiences daily stress, all sort of things can happen.
You may be feeling tired because of the following reasons:
- the recovery of giving birth – this can take a long time
- anemia – low iron in the blood
- your demanding baby – when a baby cries, Mothers go on high alert mode which can cause tiredness.
- a crazy daily routine with zero time for yourself
- lack of sleep
- breastfeeding – women need a lot of extra energy to produce breast milk for their babies.
- post-partum depression
- lack of food – Mothers take great care of their babies but sometimes they forget about themselves.
- Nutrient deficiencies other than iron – the body needs a range of nutrients to function fully
- Food sensitivities or intolerances – if you experience bloating or other digestive difficulties, your body could be telling you that some foods do not agree with you. Identifying those will help you.
It’s ok to give your body a little helping hand to feel yourself again!
As we go through the different life stages, our body’s requirements regarding nutrition change. When we follow a balanced diet, exercise regularly and take time out, this all contribute to a healthy body. When we are busy, with little time to cook the right meals, and even less time to relax, it is essential to give our body a helping hand. Nutritional Therapy is here to help.
Next programme starting on 1st May – A Unique Coaching Programme for All Mums
6 Week Energy Re-Balancing Programme
Who is it for?
This coaching programme is specifically designed for new mums and any mums who struggle to get their energy back following having their child/children, 1 year, 2 years or maybe several years later.
The programme is:
- flexible to fit with your busy family schedule
- simple yet effective, focusing on everyday foods
- achievable – the pace is set by you from one week to the next
- free of pressure – no weighing or scales are involved in this programme
When joining, you will get:
- 1 face to face consultation to assess your health challenges and energy levels
- 4 weekly follow-up consultations via Skype or telephone
- Regular support via emails with straightforward nutrition and lifestyle tips to boost energy levels
- Recipe E-book to suit the whole family including time-saving tips to prepare healthy meals
- Nutritious snack ideas to satisfy all cravings
- 1 final face to face consultation