“Your nutritional advice is brilliant. We started buying new ingredients you suggested and it's really got me into healthy eating habits. My energy levels are increasing every day.”
– Tanya, South London –
hello and welcome!
- Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning?
- Do you wish you had more energy?
- Are you tired of feeling exhausted and stressed out all the time?
- Do you feel low, lethargic and depleted?
First of all, I am so pleased you are reading this because being a mum is tough and you deserve all the help that is available.
Whether your child is a baby or already attending school, looking after yourself will help you maintain your energy and vitality needed to look after your family.
HOW TO INCREASE ENERGY LEVELS AND VITALITY
This is particularly relevant if you have had a baby in your late 30's or early 40's. Your hormones may be playing tricks on you and you may wonder why you are always tired.
Being kind to yourself can make a huge difference in the way you feel. Nutrition is the first thing you can do to help your body build strength and resilience and the good news is that it doesn't have to be complicated. There are some simple ingredients that can help you increase your energy levels very quickly.
Why you may be feeling tired.
Are you ready to feel like yourself again?
Energise Me - 6 Week Personalised Nutrition Programme
This nutrition coaching programme is specifically designed for busy mums who want to get their energy back following having their child/children, 1 year, 2 years or maybe several years later. If you feel tired all the time and want that boost of energy, this is for you.
What is included?
The programme includes:
- 1 initial consultation to assess your health challenges and energy levels
- 4 weekly follow-up consultations via Zoom or telephone
- Regular support via emails with straightforward nutrition and lifestyle tips to boost energy levels
- A Meal Plan to suit the whole family including time-saving tips to prepare healthy meals to help you boost your energy levels
- High Energy Shopping list with foods to increase your energy
- Nutritious snack ideas to satisfy all cravings
- 1 final consultation with advice for the future
The 'Energy Me' Programme is for you if you want to:
"Yes, I want more energy!"
Sign up today and let's get started.
Download Your Free Guide Today!
Are you expecting your baby soon?
Or have you had a baby in the last year or so?
Are you still feeling tired all the time?
Do you want to feel healthy & full of life?
The free guide "I just had a baby, what should I eat" is an introduction to nutrition for new mums and it is packed full of advice to help tackle areas such as sleep, energy, relaxation and healing which are all essential in the postnatal journey to wellness.
Not sure if this programme is right for you?
No worries. Simply Book a Call. Completely free.
Payment options available on request.