Ultimate Gut Relief
Are you feeling bloated all the time? Are your IBS symptoms affecting your life?
Who is this programme for?
Feeling Bloated All The Time? Read on...
Are you fed up with feeling bloated either straight after eating or a few hours later? It is NOT normal to have a bloated stomach hours after food or even at any time. It can be tempting to learn to live with it but it doesn't have to be this way.
Your digestion - essential for good health
The digestion is a complex function in our body that has an implication on all our body systems including skin health (acne), hormone health (PMS and difficulty losing weight), respiratory health (asthma), and brain health (brain fog, migraines) to name but a few. Feeling bloated all the time is a sign that something is not quite right. If you suffer from IBS (constipation, diarrhoea or both), this is also a sign that your gut is off balance.
So if you are reading this, well done! You are taking the right step towards recovery and ultimately towards feeling normal and full of energy again.
The body is INCREDIBLE. It can heal itself if we give it the nutrients and the attention it needs.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The next step towards feeling yourself again
This programme is for you if you want to address the root cause of your bloated stomach and/or IBS symptoms and you simply want to get your life back. Perhaps you have been told by your doctor that you have SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth). You feel that your digestion is not working at its best and perhaps some foods are making you feel bloated or nauseous. Perhaps you experience IBS symptoms and this is affecting your everyday life. You want to take back control of your body. If this is affecting your day-to-day life, it is time to make some changes for the better.
If you are fed up with feeling bloated and...
What is included?
The 12-week programme includes:
- 1 initial consultation (90 min) to assess your health challenges and potential nutrient deficiencies.
- Bespoke dietary and lifestyle programme designed specifically to address your health needs
- Weekly follow-up consultations via Zoom or similar platform or on the telephone
- Regular support via emails / Messenger with straightforward nutrition and lifestyle tips to keep you motivated and on track
- A gut healing shopping list
- A personalised 7-day meal plan
- Personalised dietary supplements recommendations (cost of the supplements is not included in the price)
- 10% discount off online supplements
- 1 final consultation with advice for the future
“"Sandrine is so knowledgeable, supportive and passionate about nutrition and you can genuinely feel how much she wants to help you which is so lovely. I would highly recommend her to anyone!”
– LORNA, WORCESTER PARK –ULTIMATE GUT RELIEF PROGRAMME –
What is covered?
- Trigger foods that may make you feel bloated
- Foods to support healthy digestion and reduce bloating
- Foods to help balance your hormones and address period pains
- Healing foods to address bloating and to support healthy gut bacteria
- Natural supplements to boost the body's functions
- Lifestyle strategies to improve general health for the long term
Time to reconnect with your body
By the end of the programme, you will feel truly reconnected and in tune with your body and you will know exactly which foods are best for your body. Personalised nutrition focusing on real food will keep you healthy for the long term.
The aim of the programme is to provide you with:
“Sandrine not only helped me get rid of my medications, but she also helped me change my outlook on life.”
– Susan, Raynes Park –
"Yes, I want to say goodbye to bloating!"
Sign up today and let's get started! Please note payment plans are available.