Nutritional Therapy Plans and Prices
Choose your plan or get in touch to discuss your best option.
Bust The Bloat Course
- A 4-week online course covering what affect the digestion, the importance of gut health for overall health and strategies to reduce digestive discomfort such as bloating and IBS symptoms. Ideal for anyone who wants to explore Nutritional Therapy before committing to a longer healing programme.
- A 6-week energy-boosting coaching programme ideal for women who are looking to rebuild their strength after having a baby. You will learn valuable tips to address digestive issues, boost your energy, reduced tiredness, and cravings. This plan includes simple recipe ideas and supplement recommendation.
- Are your hormones affecting your life? This hormone balancing plan is for women who want to feel in charge of their body.
- This 8-week programme is specifically designed to address hormonal symptoms such as irregular cycles, infertility, PMS, cravings, regular headaches, fibrocystic breasts, weight gain, mood swing, and/or digestive discomfort such as bloating, IBS and indigestion.
Ultimate Gut Relief
- If you want to get your life back by getting rid of IBS symptoms and other digestive symptoms for good, this plan is for you.
- A 12-week gut healing plan to help you restore digestive health and full energy. You will learn to recognise your trigger foods, you will discover foods to support healthy digestion and assimilation of nutrients and lifestyle strategies to improve general health.
Online Family Session
- An opportunity to assess the relationship your family has with food and address any food challenges.
- This session lasts 90 minutes and we usually discuss your current shopping, cooking, and eating habits, the children's likes and dislikes, and the areas you wish to see improvements.
Personalised Cooking Workshops
- At home cooking sessions to inspire you and your family into healthy eating.
- These sessions take place in your home (South London & Surrey). They typically last 2.5 hours and up to 4 people can attend. An opportunity to do a fun activity with your family while learning valuable nutritional tips to keep you all healthy.
Please note: The Nutritional Therapy prices do not include supplements and/or functional lab testing.