“Working with Sandrine has definitely changed our lives because now we actually think about what we are putting into our bodies.”
– Demi, Sutton –
a family approach to healthy eating.
- Are you concerned about health and nutrition for your family?
- Do you have a fussy eater in the house?
- Do you have a family member with food sensitivities?
- Are you simply stuck in a rut when it comes to healthy cooking at home?
As a qualified Nutritional Therapist and a keen home cook, I can provide you and your family with simple nutritional guidance to meet your health goals and exciting recipes to please the whole family.
online family sessions
This is an opportunity to assess the relationship your family has with food and address any food challenges. We will discuss your current shopping, cooking, and eating habits, the children's likes and dislikes, and the areas you wish to see improvements.
Together, we will create an action plan that incorporates easy steps into your family’s busy schedule. These may include new recipes, ways to involve your children in the preparation and cooking, new food charts, rainbow challenges, and much more.
home cooking workshops.
These sessions are for:
- Busy families who are stuck in a rut when it comes to healthy cooking
- Parents who are struggling to find new ideas to feed their children
- Parents who are keen for their children to learn how to cook (teenagers/students)
- Anyone who is keen to address a health condition with healthy eating
the benefits for your family.
What will you get out of a personalised cooking session
- Cooking ideas and inspiration to satisfy the whole family
- A chance to try new ingredients
- An opportunity to discuss how to address specific health issues
- Nutritional advice for the whole family including supplement recommendations
- A chance to do a fun activity with your family and spend quality time to bond.
The sessions are very hands-on and take place in your own kitchen. Up to 4 people are able to join each session.
All home cooking workshops are available in Worcester Park, Cheam, Ewell, Sutton, New Malden, Raynes Park, Wimbledon and Kingston-Upon-Thames areas only. If your area is not listed, please get in touch.
Choosing your workshop is easy.
Simply select a session that addresses your health concerns.
choose your cooking workshop:
“With Sandrine’s help and advice we find ourselves enjoying meals again - trying new foods, designing meal plans together. Thank you Sandrine!"
– Gill, WORCESTER PARK –