“Working with Sandrine has definitely changed our lives because now we actually think about what we are putting into our bodies.”
– Demi, Sutton –
a family approach to healthy eating.
- Are you concerned about health and nutrition for your family?
- Do you have a fussy eater in the house?
- Do you have a family member with food sensitivities?
- Are you simply stuck in a rut when it comes to healthy cooking at home?
As a qualified Nutritional Therapist and a keen home cook, I can provide you and your family with simple nutritional guidance to meet your health goals and exciting recipes to please the whole family.
online family sessions.
This is an opportunity to assess the relationship your family has with food and address any food challenges. We will discuss your current shopping, cooking, and eating habits, the children's likes and dislikes, and the areas you wish to see improvements.
Together, we will create an action plan that incorporates easy steps into your family’s busy schedule. These may include new recipes, ways to involve your children in the preparation and cooking, new food charts, rainbow challenges, and much more.
personalised meal planning.
Why is meal planning important?
When you are working hard to achieve specific health goals, meal planning can help you stay on track. But when you are busy, meal planning may feel like another chore to add to the to-do list. Let us do the work for you!
So whether you have specific food intolerances or you have been recommended to following a specific diet by your doctor, your meal plan can be in your inbox very soon.
what is included in your plan.
Savoir Fayre Nutrition Meal Planning Service include:
- A 45-minute personalised evaluation of your nutritional needs by a qualified registered Nutritional Therapist
- Bespoke food menus to meet all your nutritional needs identified in the assessment
- Wide choice of "Nutritionist approved" yet delicious family-friendly recipes including breakfast, lunches, dinners, and snacks
- Includes a shopping list to save you time
- choice of portion sizes to suit the size of your family
- One-to-one support from a qualified registered Nutritional Therapist.
Here are some examples of meal plans:
- Gluten-Free Meal Plan
- Dairy-Free Meal Plan
- Sugar-Free Meal Plan
- Gut Healing Meal Plan
- Hormone Balancing Meal Plan
- Post-Natal Meal Plan
- Vegetarian Meal Plan
Book a Nutrition Assessment today and get your very own 7 Day Meal Plan to achieve your desired health goals.
home cooking workshops.
These sessions are for:
- Busy families who are stuck in a rut when it comes to healthy cooking
- Parents who are struggling to find new ideas to feed their children
- Parents who are keen for their children to learn how to cook (teenagers/students)
- Anyone who is keen to address a health condition with healthy eating
the benefits for your family.
What will you get out of a personalised cooking session
- Cooking ideas and inspiration to satisfy the whole family
- A chance to try new ingredients
- An opportunity to discuss how to address specific health issues
- Nutritional advice for the whole family including supplement recommendations
- A chance to do a fun activity with your family and spend quality time to bond.
The sessions are very hands-on and take place in your own kitchen. Up to 4 people are able to join each session.
All home cooking workshops are available in Worcester Park, Cheam, Ewell, Sutton, New Malden, Raynes Park, Wimbledon and Kingston-Upon-Thames areas only. If your area is not listed, please get in touch.
Choosing your workshop is easy.
Simply select a session that addresses your health concerns.
choose your cooking workshop:
“With Sandrine’s help and advice we find ourselves enjoying meals again - trying new foods, designing meal plans together. Thank you Sandrine!"
– Gill, WORCESTER PARK –