Almond and Rosemary Crackers
Gluten-free almond and rosemary crackers
Oh so tasty and nutritious…. and they are gluten-free!
The recipe for these Almond and Rosemary crackers is so simple, you can get your children to help out. Find about why almonds are so nutritious here.
Ingredients (Makes 9 to 12 crackers)
- 200g almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1 tablespoon coconut or olive oil or melted butter
- 1 egg or egg replacement
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
- Combine almond flour, salt and chopped herbs in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients by pushing them to the side.
- Add the wet ingredients to the middle and then mix all ingredients together.
- Shape the dough into a ball. Press the dough onto the middle of a large piece of parchment paper and top with a piece of the same size.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to approximately 3 millimetre thickness. Thinner dough will produce crispier crackers.
- Cut the dough into 3-centimetre squares or any other shapes using a pizza cutter.
- Leave the dough on the parchment paper and move everything on to a baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool, break crackers apart, and serve.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Visit the recipe section of Savoir Fayre website for more tasty ideas.