Gluten Free Oat Bread
Tasty Bread Made with Gluten Free Oats
This delicious bread recipe was provided by Grainne O’Shea Harbison from Hardy & Healthy, a Nutritionist friend of mine. She created this recipe which I think is so easy to make. You can watch her video on Facebook. Ideal for lunch boxes or for a quick healthy snack after school.
- 1 x 450g pot of yogurt (Sheep / Goat’s yogurt work well)
- 2 x 450g pot measures of gluten free oat
- 1/4 450g pot measure of mixed seeds (pumpkin, flax, sesame)
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate soda (sieved to avoid any lumps)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 210 Celsius.
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients one by one.
- Using a large spoon, mix the dry ingredients through the yogurt until well combined.
- Pour into a 2lb loaf tin.
- Cook for 50 mins.
- Once cooked, turn out to cool on a wire tray.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Visit the recipe section of Savoir Fayre website for more tasty ideas.