Sign up today to take part in this unique Online Family Nutrition Coaching Programme.
- Are you concerned about your family eating habits?
- Do you feel confused about nutrition messages on television and in the press?
- Do you have a family member with a particular health issue?
- Are you simply stuck in a rut when it comes to home cooking and wish to add variety?
This programme might just be what your family needs. As a qualified Nutritionist specialising in Family Nutrition Coaching and a keen home cook, I can provide you and your family with simple nutritional guidance to meet your health goals as well as exciting recipes to please the whole family.
Details about the Family Nutrition Coaching programme
The coaching programme will take place over 3 x 1-hour sessions over Skype at a frequency of 1 session every 2 weeks, starting mid January 2017.
Session 1: Family Nutrition Assessment
This session will be an initial assessment of your family’s eating habits. You will be asked to complete a questionnaire prior the start of the Nutrition Coaching Programme.
Session 2: The Colour Challenge
During the 2nd session you will learn:
- Why it is essential for everyone to eat fruit and vegetables
- Why eating in seasons is important and how to do it
- How to improve your health by following the “Daily Seven” guidelines
Session 3: The Sugar Challenge
During the 3rd session you will learn:
- About the impact of sugar on the body and its link to diseases
- How to spot sugar and its alternatives
- 7 habits to reduce sugar in your diet and reduce cravings
Introductory Offer – £99 for 3 sessions!
The cost of the programme is £270 for all 3 sessions with a qualified nutritionist.
For a short period only, this programme is available at the special price of £99 for 3 sessions.
This is a fantastic offer so don’t miss out! Book Today!
To book the sessions, contact email@example.com or call 07983 335647.
A bit more information about me
I am a graduate of the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. I am a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), which is the regulatory body for Nutritional Therapists and I am on the register of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I have a special interest in family nutrition and women’s nutrition throughout the life stages. My passion is to help families reconnect with real food to achieve optimum health. Originally from France, I love sharing my passion for healthy natural food, helping people reconnect with seasonality and food provenance.